Photo: mariabethany on Instagram
With springtime temperatures upon us, beauty addicts everywhere are dreaming of smooth and glowing skin. The season’s makeup trends point toward pale pink and peach tones, which can easily offer a refreshed and beautiful glow. If you’re aiming to abandon your heavy makeup in favour of romantic springlike hues, try achieving the look with this simple makeup tutorial.
1) Start off by preparing your visage: To begin creating your beauty look, prepare your skin with primer and liquid foundation. Use a beauty sponge in order to blend in the product, and then apply concealer to unwanted dark circles or blemishes.
2) Begin applying eyeshadow: Next, use a makeup brush to apply a pale pink, blush or nude powder eyeshadow to your top eyelids. Soft peachy shades can easily impart a dreamy, ethereal look.
3) Add mascara for a defined effect: At this point, you can add false lashes if you are aiming for a more dramatic or evening look. Otherwise, applying black or dark brown mascara to your eyelashes can help to enhance your eyes and complete your makeup statement.
4) Contour your cheekbones with blush and apply highlighter: In order to take your beautiful pink look to entirely new heights, try defining your cheekbones with shimmering rosy blush. As your next step, brush on highlighter and carefully illuminate your complexion.
5) Turn to pink lip gloss as a final step: Once you are finished with your cheek colour and highlighter, slick on a peachy pink lip gloss. The colour will allow your pout to shine, and also complement your eye and cheek colours.